- Daily charts for day and swing traders
- Long term charts for investors who buy and hold for more than six months
- Monthly videos on all the markets we follow with more detailed commentary
- Tweets to provide a heads up for an upcoming trade setup
- Trade mentoring
- Other resources to enhance your trading
The blog I started back in March 2013 turned into a full blown charting website with 75k+ monthly page views. That blog changed my life and my trading positively and it also made me realize how addicted I am to markets. They say if you can’t drop your addiction try to channel it into something productive. And here it is being channeled into something that can help others while I can keep doing what I like most.
The key to achieving world class expertise in any skill is, to a large extent, a matter of practicing the correct way for a total of around 10,000 hours. It’s been a while since I surpassed that number on charting. This website was built so that you don’t have to spend that amount of time staring at charts.
On a side note, on December 4th, 2014 I had a motorcycle accident which left me with a broken pelvis and hospitalised me for two weeks. On December 15th, 6 days after a major operation, I published charts in the blog from my hospital bed. This is how dedicated I am to this website. You will never walk alone.
• The daily charts and the long term charts sections are accessible only to the subscribers.
• The chart of the day section offers one arbitrarily chosen chart from the daily charts bunch for free members.
• A monthly video will be released to subscribers to discuss all the markets we follow and discuss on charts in more detail. The frequency of videos may be increased in the future.
• School of trading channels is offered to traders who want more than just published charts and desire to learn the technique and become a completely independent and proficient trader.
• Past trades section shows samples of how we enter and exit trades